Nowadays sharing and transferring of files from one device to another has became easy. It is now easy for us to share big size files faster through some apps. Bluetooth is slow and out of date; it doesn’t have the speed to compete in the market.
So for sharing and transferring of files from one device to another there are many tools available but the Zapya for PC is one of the most useful tool that works faster than the others. It is available for all the leading platforms like Android, IOS and Windows. It has the capability to transfer files with a very good speed compared to Bluetooth and other tools. You didn’t need to have any internet connection for transferring files through it.
It allows you to share all type of files of various formats and sizes with an amazing speed. Using this tool you can share of transfer files from PC to PC, Android, MAC, IOS, and windows devices. Rather than multimedia you can also share SMS, Games, documents, apps and various other things through this tool. So here in this article I am going to show you how to get Zapya for PC, so that you can transfer files easily.
Zapya for PC – How to get it by using Emulator:
Zapya is a file sharing and transferring tool through you can share files of any size and formats. It is very popular among the Android users, and there is no limit of sharing files with zapya. Now you can also get this tool for your PC with windows 8.1/10/7/XP. Following are the steps to get this tool for your PC.
- First you have to download BlueStacks Android emulator in your PC/Computer and install it.
- Then, open the emulator and open pre-installed store.
- Now search with Zapya in the store and the result will be shown.
- Then click on the Zapya icon and start downloading Zapya App in your emulator.
- Once, it gets downloaded, you will be able to see Zapya icon in the app drawer.
- Now, Open Zapya to share files through it.
Zapya For PC – Alternative Method (Using Zapya Apk)
Above I have not mentioned the steps for downloading and installing this tool using BlueStacks Android Emulator. And here I am going to show you how to get it directly.
- Here, we are assuming that you have already installed BlueStacks Android emulator in your PC/Computer.
- Now, Download Zapya Apk in your computer.
- Once, Zapya Apk file is downloaded. Open it in BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Now connect your friend and transfer files by clicking on the send option.
- Or you can use the QR code for data sharing.
- So in this way you can enjoy high speed file sharing via Zapya app.
System Requirement for Zapya for PC:
There are some requirements that need to match before you install this tool in your PC. So here I am going to share the kind of specifications your PC must have to run this tool smoothly.
- The PC should have 4GB RAM to run this tool, if you have 8GB then you will have a better experience.
- The latest version of the graphics driver must be installed in it.
- There must be enough free space left in the C drive for running Zapya.
- A monitor with HD resolution should be there for having a better experience.
- All of this together will enable you to run this tool smoothly.
Zapya for PC – Some Key Features:
The Zapya for PC is a very relevant app for sharing files in multiple devices with a very fast speed. The features of this tool make it work efficiently. So below we will discuss about the key features o0f this tool.
- With the help of this tool you can share files faster than Bluetooth, NFT, and other tools.
- You can share limitless amount of files or multimedia through this tool.
- You can backup your data through this tool. The user can transfer data from old to new device for creating backups.
- No internet connection is needed for transferring or sharing of files.
- With the help of group sharing mode you can share data to multiple persons in a group.
- You can share through QR codes. It enables you to generate QR codes for sharing of data.
- You can also play multiplayer games through this tool by connecting multiple devices.
Some Similar Apps for Zapya for PC:
There are some similar apps that you could look after rather than using Zapya. These tools will also give the same service like Zapya.
This is a open source app the is being used to share and transfer files via WebRTC and WebTorrent. Only you have to open the website and enter the link to transfer it to the recipient.
Shareit is also a similar app like Zapya , with it you can transfer various files of any format and of nay size quickly. It can also work across Tablets, Smartphone’s, PCs and even with network.
It can transfer file of any type and any size. No internet connection is needed to transfer or share files from one device to another. it has a transfer speed faster than the speed of Bluetooth, NFTand other apps.
AirDrop is the a simple way to transfer files from one device to another. only you have to drag in to a persons contact photo for sharing a file. It can transfer file of any size and size through it.
It is also a relevant app to share or transfer files from one device to another. No internet connection is needed to share files. It uses WIFI for transferring of files.
The above written is the process through which you can download and install this tool on your PC. You transfer your files easily and quickly through this app. The features that I have mentioned maks this app more efficient to use. So download it on your PC and share anything you want to share with your friends and family.